Project Manager - syngo DynamicsApply Now
Job Title: Project Manager - syngo Dynamics
Job ID: KM737976121
Our client is looking for a Project Manager. This role will be supporting the integration of syngo Dynamics system with their Cerner system. The objectives of this project is to replace the existing hardware infrastructure and modify existing interfaces to integrate seamlessly with new Hospital Information System (Cerner).
- Complete project definition, project charter, establish project governance, hire resources and vendor contracts.
- Develop project plan outlining deliverables that include workflow optimization, system integration, hardware delivery, application and template changes, testing, and activation activities.
- Oversee project budgets.
- Coordinate risk management activities an issue resolution.
- Develop communication plan and determine stakeholders.
- Monitoring and reporting project progress to stakeholders and governance.
- Project closure.
- 10+ years of experience with system integration and clinical / eHealth projects
- Experience with similar Cardiology and/or imaging projects in the healthcare environment.
- Experience with integration of current cardiology systems with the Cerner EMR would be an asset.
- The candidate should have relevant post-secondary degree and or work experience; and PMP certification would be an asset.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com