Making Connections that Count
Our Mission & Values
At TEEMA our mission is simple – To build meaningful relationships. It’s what we’re about. We’ve got connections that count, experience that makes all the difference, deep working relationships that matter and the right recruiting team who’s got your back. Our core values matter to us too. It’s who we are; it’s what we’re about; it’s how we operate.
What TEEMA Stands For
It’s important we do the right things, and do them right.
We want to be creative and flexible on how we do business.
We take responsibility in how we work together
Getting involved matters. Staying engaged will differentiate us.
We own our successes and setbacks.
The Beginning - 2007
Officially launches in Vancouver BC, Canada
- Officially launches in Vancouver BC, Canada
- The TEEMA build-out starts with 4 recruiting experts in the Technology sector
More good people, with a focus
- Expansion begins across Canada and down into California, USA
- TEEMA solidifies it’s mission, vision and core values
A Core Infrastructure
- TEEMA focuses on the build-out of a core back office, centralized service team
- Expansion into Healthcare IT and wins global partnership with Allscripts USA
- Our recruiting team grows to 35+ specialists across multiple business verticals
- An e-learning platform for all new TEEMA onboards is rolled out
- TEEMA is named in Profit 50 as Canada’s 4th fastest high growth company
- TEEMA places its 250th consultant, and sees a 323% in billing clients since 2009
- 70+ recruiting professionals now call TEEMA their home; an increase of 1800% since 2009
- Hit Branham’s Group of Top Canadian Growth companies
A Core Strategy
- A corporate strategy is set in motion
- Achieve USA industry recognition by INC5000 and Red Herring
- Revenues top $50M
More teams, more placements
- TEEMA places over 700 candidates
- Recruiting teams are now across the West and East Coasts of North America
- More recognition by Red Herring and Profit 500 as top US and Canadian businesses
Records are broken
- Over 350 Consultants billing throughout North America
- 120+ net new billing clients established
- 300+ net new job orders brought in each month
- 180+ Recruiting specialists within North America
The Next Gear
- TEEMA’s foundation is set for more growth
- Quarter over quarter revenue growth since 2009
- 200+ Recruiting specialists
- $80M in revenue; Healthy NOI
Present - 2019
Getting involved matters. That’s why our TEEMA family gets involved in so many great causes throughout North America. One way TEEMA corporate demonstrates this commitment is by partnering with Habitat for Humanity’s Global Village program. Not only do our teams participate in community builds, but TEEMA gives back too. A portion of every contractor hour billed goes directly back to Habitat for Humanity.