Change Management AnalystApply Now
North York, ON
Title: Functional Change Management Specialist Asset and Work Management
Job ID: MK851219526
Our Client is seeking a full-time contract for the role of a Functional Change Management Specialist Asset and Work Management to join an enterprise and complex technical environment. Responsible for executing Change and Business Readiness activities supporting the Asset and Work Management Workstream and End Users who are involved in asset and work management end to end processes. The Program’s Functional Change Specialist will play a key role in increasing engagement and adoption in our Unify Release 3 in January 2022.
Things you need to have:
- Related university degree and/or professional designation (i.e., Business, Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, Communications, or Education
- Minimum 7 years of progressively responsible and related experience
- 7+ years experience is a must
- PROSCI, PMP, or Adult Education certifications
- Experience in Supply Chain Management
- Experience with SAP and/or Oracle ERP Solutions
- Experienced in managing stakeholders and executing change management activities
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with OCM counterparts, and other Functional Change Management Specialists and Business Units Change Consultants
- Prior experience on change initiatives, preferably systems and process changes
- Ability to quickly learn functional processes, issues and challenges
- Problem-Solving Skills - ability to able to think creatively and resolve problems
- Teamwork and Leadership –responsible for coordinating the OCM needs of the functional area assigned. Must be able to lead meetings to collect stakeholder and change information and then synthesize in support of the change plans and execution
- Communication and Presentation Skills –will need strong communication skills to be able to get complex ideas across in an easy-to-understand fashion. Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Related university degree and/or professional designation (i.e., Business, Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, Communications, or Education)
- Experience on other large transformation projects considered an asset
- Knowledge, understands Function processes, issues and challenges
- Oracle and SAP experience is nice to have - but would prefer SAP
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate Central Functions’ overall change and business readiness activities over the Release 2 and 3 phases of the Unify Program.
- Work with OCM counterparts to assess and classify specific change impacts (people, process, technology) related to the Unify project and tied to the key employee end user experiences.
- Identify AWM key stakeholders and define their goals and expectations, including their levels of commitment and ability to influence the change process.
- Provide input to design and deliver stakeholder communications, training and performance support materials.
- Partner with Change Agents to identify people risks within the business related to supply chain processes and propose mitigation actions.
- Work closely with OCM counterparts to conduct role mapping for end users requiring system access to participate in AWM processes.
- Conduct business readiness assessments to determine the readiness for deployment, including adoption tracking and measurement.
- As a specialist, the organization relies on the positions expertise that may result in the expenditure of significant resources or changing standard practices.
- Supports Project team/Change Lead for transformational enterprise-wide initiative – with focus on specific AWM related transformation impacts
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.