Call Center Team LeadApply Now
Call Center Team Lead
Job ID: IE18454923
Location: Draper, UT (Candidates must work onsite)
Pay: $18/hr + $250 sign-on-bonus + benefits
Term: Full-time Direct Hire
Business hours: Monday – Friday, 7AM – 6PM (40-hour work week, No weekends)
Our large Call Center BPO Client is looking for a Team Lead to join a growing team. This position will be responsible for all day-to-day operations of a team of Customer Service Associates. This is an exciting opportunity for those with previous Call Center Team Lead experience who are looking for a regular Monday – Friday work schedule!
- Help create a culture that exhibits the company’s core values of teamwork, integrity and excellence
- All day-to-day employee interactions including coach and motivate employees, help setting proper expectations and enforce policies and procedures
- Work with employees to ensure quality and productivity standards are being met
- Analyze trends to identify root cause and implement corrective actions where required.
- Monitor performance and complete employee weekly/quarterly reviews
- Must have 12+ months of Team Lead experience in a Call Center (required).
- Strong communication, de-escalation and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with contact center tools, systems, and methodologies.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com