Assistant Project ManagerApply Now
Virginia Beach, VA
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Job ID: PC569825630
Our client is an established commercial General Contracting Firm seeking a full-time Assistant Project Manager. They specialize in commercial ground up construction with a focus on detail and a commitment to client satisfaction. They have been fortunate to work with some of the area's top architects and designers on published and well-known unique projects. With that said, they are most proud of the team they have built and their track record of putting our people first!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay based on experience with room to grow and advance within the company
- Flexible time off policy
- Medical benefits
- Educational allowance
Personal Required Attributes:
- Self-motivated individual that can work both in teams and independently.
- The ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Prefer 2 or more years of experience in residential construction projects ranging from $3-10M
- College Degree in Construction Management or related
- Experience preparing RFI's, Submittal's, meeting agendas, notes and documenting changes
- Familiarity with software like Procore, Sage 100 and Blue Beam
- The ability to read and interpret structural and architectural plans.
- Understanding and competence of building codes.
- Assemble and coordinate all required disciplines for each project and manage agreements and change orders for each subcontractor
- Maintain project schedules using MS Project
- Create Project Invoices
- Should be aware of a variety of the field's concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Work with vendors and design team to assure timely specification and delivery of materials and construction details as needed
- Candidate must show initiative, be pro-active, and take ownership of projects where appropriate
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.