Email Marketing Sr. SpecialistApply Now
Title: Email Marketing Sr. Specialist
Job ID: TJ778684430
The Sr. Email Marketing Specialist will manage and maintain email marketing campaigns and essential communications. The successful candidate will have good email marketing and project management experience; will take ownership of existing projects, essential email communications and will partner with the email marketing team, creative and operational teams to create and update essential email communications. This role will help support new and recurring comms from an existing category within the Email Channel, as the team seeks to expand into new testing opportunities.
- Manage requests from the business and see campaigns through to execution.
- Provide clear direction, audience selection criteria and documentation for the Operations team to properly build and execute on.
- Provide copy and creative direction to the Creative team that ensures proper messaging to our customers.
- Liaise with product teams and project requesters as well as the Email Marketers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Represent the email channel on daily calls and meetings.
- Proofread and test emails for clarity, grammar and spelling before deployment.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with stakeholders and marketing leaders on status and performance.
- Offer day-to-day support to any other marketing objectives.
- Email Marketing experience with good project management
- Ability to self-start and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of marketing automation technology
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience using Jira desired, but not essential
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.