React Native DeveloperApply Now
Title: React Native Developer
Job ID: DM186031617
Our client is looking for a senior React Native mobile engineer who is also proficient in React Native to join our team. As part of the engineering team, you will work to build software to helps customers and businesses connect. We're looking for a self-motivated engineer who has a real passion for writing well designed mobile applications.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to build React Native iOS/Android applications.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent react native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UIs that match designs.
- Implement clean, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Release applications to Apple and Google Play stores.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop new features that will be used by millions of users
- Complete two weeks sprints and participate in weekly stand-ups and sprint retrospectives.
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Create and maintain new features in the mobile application.
- Assist with gathering and implementing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Communicate clearly regarding architectural issues and design solutions.
- Work with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and create product solutions.
- More than 5 years of experience working as a mobile app engineer in an agile team
- Must have developed React Native apps that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronization, and user authentication.
- Enjoy working with React Native and have a successful track record of developing both iOS and Android applications using this framework.
- Experience in developing, shipping, and maintaining a native app for iOS or Android.
- Experience with web development, APIs, and web services.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about software development
- Open-minded and always learning
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile technologies such as Swift and Java is a plus
- Some React.js experience
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.