Senior Auditor- CPAApply Now
Job Title: Senior Auditor- CPA
Job ID: HB448008826
If you are inquisitive and analytical by nature, forward-thinking, and looking for a flexible but challenging work environment without any minimum hour demands required by most CPA firms, then you may find your home at this company. We are an incredibly laid back and flexible firm that understands work/life balance. We don’t just preach it, we live it. It’s all about the tone at the top and our managing partner has 8 young children so work/life balance is a necessity!
Work you’ll do:
While working as a Senior Auditor in our accounting, audit and business advisory group, you will be working on projects in each area, interacting directly with clients in a wide range of industries, and using our cutting-edge audit tools and technology. Other responsibilities will include:
- Perform audit and review procedures related to our client’s financial statements, as we continue to build our practice.
- Train and oversee staff on audit and review engagements, and other accounting projects.
- Research accounting & auditing matters and document conclusions.
- Utilize innovation tools to assess client data.
- Developing and utilizing top notch analytical skills to see trends and opportunities, spot unusual transactions, and using that data to help educate our clients.
- Learning about our clients, their business, their industry, their back-office functions, and always looking for opportunities to help them with efficiencies and solutions to their accounting challenges.
- Assist with data analysis and presentation for business advisory projects such as Quality of Earnings reports, Business Valuations, Strategic Planning, Fraud Investigations, KPI analysis and recommendations, Budgeting and Projections.
- Provide high quality work and superior customer service.
- Effectively work in a virtual environment.
- 5-10 years of accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years recent audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Strong desire and abilities to move up quickly (think director of accounting & audit in 2-5 years)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with CCH Engagement and Knowledge Coach
- A background in or proclivity for data analytics
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements
- Public accounting background
- Highly proficient at Excel or other data analytics software
- An individual who sees problems as opportunities and seeks solutions
- CPA certification
- Fully paid employee medical and dental insurance beginning of month after hire date
- 401(k) plan with employer match, immediately eligible
- Base compensation exceeding industry standards
- Discretionary bonus pool
- Flexible work environment
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.