Spark/Big Data EngineerApply Now
Job Title: Spark / Big Data Engineer - W2 only
Job ID: DC390975610
Due to growth and new projects, we are seeking a Big Data Engineer to design, develop, test and maintain our software products. You will be working with Big Data technologies, primarily Spark, but also including Kafka, Pyspark, Hadoop and Hive, to be an integral part of the product development team and to contribute to the SDLC. In addition to writing technical specs based on business needs, you will research and evaluate new technologies for use in product development. Security is of utmost important to these products, so you will also ensure data confidentiality and security policies are in compliance.
This is a 6-12 month contract in a growing company, working on exciting new products for our customers. You will enjoy a collaborative team environment while working on exciting new products in a quickly growing field.
Required for this role:
- You must have at least 2 years of experience with object-oriented programming skills (C#, Java, C++ or similar) and relational database skills.
- Recent professional experience with Big Data technologies is a must: Spark is absolutely required as a focus, but we also prefer skills with Kafka, Python (Pyspark), Hadoop or Hive.
- Experience with design, coding, testing and implementation of web-based, desktop and mobile applications required.
- Additional technologies are preferred - we are looking for a well-rounded big data and software engineering professional.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work with a team needed.
- 2+ years of object-oriented and Big Data engineering experience
- Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Python / Pyspark
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.