Web Applications Analyst DeveloperApply Now
Title: Web Applications Analyst Developer
Job ID: KM889363819
Contract Duration: 6 Months (with potential for extensions)
Our client has initiated a project that is delivering a range of data integration and information access tools to support clinical teams. They need an intermediate level Web Applications Analyst Developer to help them with its implementation. Deliverables include completed and tested code and documentation.
Web Applications Analyst Developer, you must have practical experience with implementing web and/or mobile applications using REST API Services with JSON payload as a backend. You must have working experience with transforming JSON and XML payload into the HTML pages, creation and editing JSON schemas, implementing custom look and feel of the pages along with implementing sanitation, authentication and authorization mechanisms in web and/or mobile applications. You also have experience in web applications performance tuning and supporting applications after go-live.
This position is a ‘work from home’ setup to start. Client will provide a laptop but you will need to provide your own workspace and high speed internet. On site attendance in client’s Burnaby offices may be a requirement in the future.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science (or related discipline) and more than 3 years of practical experience
- Development of complex Web and/or Mobile User Interfaces
- Implementing of complex data mappings of JSON and Java objects on web layouts
- Analysis of complex and interrelated JSON schemas and definitions
- Experience with documenting Web and/or Mobile applications
- Experience with relational and document oriented databases
- Ability to present solutions using diagrams and verbal communication
- Experience with Node.JS, Angular.JS, Vue.JS, React, and Django
- Experience of operating within a DevOps Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Health Care subject area, FHIR standards, Simplifier, Happy libraries and FHIR Servers
- Experience with implementing REST APIs accessing Microsoft SQL Server
- Testing of web and/or mobile applications
- Practical experience of work with issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Certifications from relevant software vendors.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.