React Developer- LeadApply Now
Title: Front-End React Software Engineer & Architect
Job ID: DV63058629
- Work as part of an agile team to refactor a native web application from AngularJS to React.
- Architect, design, and participate in iteratively re-factoring an existing web application with React, helping an existing agile team with design and approach.
- Implement controls and page layouts that offer an excellent user experience.
- Release application versions thru CI/CD pipeline.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work with an agile team to design and develop new features and capabilities in a product.
- Complete one-week sprints and participate in weekly stand-ups and sprint retrospectives.
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we’re shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code.
- Communicate clearly regarding architectural issues and design solutions.
- Work with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and create product solutions.
- More than 5 years of experience working as a web app lead engineer in an agile team.
- Must have developed React web apps that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronization, and user authentication.
- Enjoy working with React and have a successful track record of developing web applications using this framework.
- Experience writing code in Java.
- Experience with web development, APIs, and web services.
- Experience or understanding of Angular frameworks, especially AngularJS, is an asset.
- Experience working with an agile (Scrum) team and working iteratively is an asset.
- Ability to work in a team, pair, and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about software development.
- Open-minded and always learning.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.