Project ManagerApply Now
Title: Construction Project Manager
Job ID: PC888653514
The Project Manager will manage customer projects once awarded in regard to safety, schedule, profit, and customer satisfaction. The Project Manager will work closely with a project team to develop and maintain an overall project schedule. Show critical path items and anticipate problematic issues. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the safety plan is effectively communicated to the Superintendent.
What you will be doing:
- Provide oversight, evaluation, and improvement of the efficiency of the project management team.
- Participate in customer site visits, proposal development and contract development/reviews to ensure complete understanding of scope, contractual obligations, and risk of jobs.
- Work with Project Sales Representative before project development; take the project from sales through development into execution; maintain communication with Project Sales Representative over the course of the project, and document changes that affect the job scope, schedule, or budget agreement.
- Interact with customers, engineers, vendors, suppliers, and others throughout the design and planning phase of the project.
- Work closely with project team to develop and maintain an overall project schedule. Show critical path items and anticipate problematic issues.
- Perform other duties as needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- Competitive salary
- Company Vehicle
- Medical, Vacation and Holiday, Disability, Life Insurance, and other additional personal and professional benefits are available.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in the industry.
- Must have experience enough to meet or exceed the essential duties listed above.
- A working knowledge and understanding of engineering plans and specifications. Must be mechanically inclined with basic understanding of machinery, heavy construction and basic principles of industrial project flow. Basic math and geometry are necessary. Must demonstrate planning and leadership skills.
- An understanding of construction contracts, Windows based software applications, and good time management skills.
- PMP is preferred.
- EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Preferred: Some Rigging/Technical experience
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.