Senior BAApply Now
Title: Senior BA
Job ID: MK7178181022
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Our client is seeking a Senior BA for a 12 month contract with a high probability of extending.
Working collaboratively with the client Solution Design and Delivery team, business stakeholders and project team, the Senior Business Analyst’s services will specifically include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Plan and scope the business analysis work
- Identify stakeholders, plan and lead engagements to gather information
- Perform analysis to understand needs and root-cause of business problems
- Document and track changes to requirements
- Communicate requirements to the intended audience
- Support the solution design by providing clarification on requirements
- Support the solution development by ensuring the solution meets the business needs stated in the objectives and business requirements
- Collaborate in testing the solution to validate the solution meets the business needs
- Support the implementation by actively work with the stakeholders in the roll out activities
- Prepare user guides and provide training to the users of the new system
- Assist with documenting of system catalogs, data source & repository lists, and other analysis tools.
- Assist with preparation of presentations, briefings or other communications as required.
- Improvements to business analysis processes within scope of BCFSA solution delivery.
- Providing expertise in the definition of permanent job profile Documenting the ADO design and configuration document; and develop implementation plan
Experience and Capabilities:
Areas of experience and capability in addition to the list below can be included for consideration by the evaluation team.
Relevant Experience Requirements:
- Appropriate level of technical certification (International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP); and/or Lean Six sigma (Green or Black Belt).
- 5+ years of recent relevant experience identifying, defining, modelling and documenting business needs, including modelling and documenting technical solutions for COTS products.
- 5+ years experience interacting professionally with a wide variety of people in diverse roles (e.g. executives, contractors, technical experts, users) to develop and implement automated business processes.
- 5 years of experience managing the quality of the delivered business solution to ensure it meets quality expectation.
- 5 years of experience leading multi-discipline or single discipline teams in a business initiative to design and align new business systems with business processes.
- 1+ year experience working with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server for solution delivery Relevant Capability Requirements 8. Ability to lead multi-discipline teams in business transformation initiatives to align business systems with new business processes 9. Knowledge of business process re-engineering.
- Experience working effectively with non-technical end users as relates to testing.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.