Part-Time Signage EditorApply Now
Corte Madera, CA
Job Title: Part-Time Signage Editor
Job ID: GB74592112
The Copy Editor reports to the lead Signage/Packaging Editor and works directly with the Signage and Packaging department to support our merchants, designers and production. This role is ideal for an editor who has a detailed eye for copy and design.
What you will be doing:
- Exhibit a high level of organization and dedication to details and schedules.
- Support cross-functional communication and projects between merchant and production teams.
- Ensure project schedules and sensitive timelines are met.
- Act as a leader and project manager between design and merchants.
- Proof Signage Request Forms (SRFs) from merchants in Excel, then upload to FileMaker Pro.
- Proof all signage and packaging materials, ensuring copy is error-free.
- Review hundreds of pages of signage and mark up changes using commenting tools in Adobe Acrobat.
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of experience as an editor and/or proofreader.
- Proven experience proofreading, copy editing and managing projects in a retail or other corporate environment.
- High proficiency with Mac Operating System, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and FileMaker Pro.
- Superior organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment where priorities are constantly shifting.
- Prior experience in a production environment.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company-related information.