ServiceNow ArchitectApply Now
Title: ServiceNow Architect
Job ID: BP51432621
Our global enterprise client, is in the process of rolling out a new ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) platform that will be a consolidation of multiple ticketing systems. This is your chance to get in on a major implementation at the ground floor.
This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for the ServiceNow systems . Working closely with business stakeholders you will be part of a team that delivers advanced configurations that provide a world class experience for our customers and deliver enhancements that make internal operations more efficient.
This position will be involved in the entire ServiceNow platform and will require doing deep dives in a lot of areas as we go through the transition from old systems to the new ServiceNow platform. The expectation is that the person in this position is well versed in ServiceNow and its capabilities, recommending how best to utilize the platform with out of the box functionality. This position will also be responsible for ensuring we have the appropriate processes and tools in place to support rapid development by a large development team. This position will also own the overall ServiceNow data schema and will be the “go to” for any changes to ensure we’re not negatively impacting future upgrades, performance and that we don’t already have the capability.
What you are great at:
- Work closely with our business partners and technical SMEs, providing oversight and recommendations on how best to accomplish new requirements
- Be accountable for enforcing best practices, ensuring smooth ServiceNow upgradeability
- Be responsible for the implementation, ongoing enhancements, and support of all integrations with ServiceNow
- Ensure best practices are enforced and that advanced configurations don’t endanger future upgrades and system performance
- Lead/contribute to the evaluation/execution of ServiceNow upgrades, reviewing impact on integrations and making changes as needed
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle
- Adhere to IT Change Management and best practices
- Investigate and fix advanced (3rd level) application issues
What it takes to excel:
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent experience (ServiceNow certifications) in software development
- 7+ years of development/configuration experience on the ServiceNow platform including: Integration Hub, Customer Service Management, ITSM
- Have been a key resource in the implementation of at least one ServiceNow CSM solution
- Extensive experience working with API’s / Web Services (RESTful and SOAP)
- Extensive development experience working with MySQL, Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle PL-SQL
- Development experience with integration platforms such as OpenText A2A, Boomi, Informatica, MuleSoft, etc. is preferred
- Development experience in other languages would be beneficial
- Extensive experience manipulating data
- An aptitude to learn new technology quickly
- Effective documentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple streams of work effectively
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.