Solutions ArchitectApply Now
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Job ID: KB128104922
Our client is a specialist in providing financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide.
As a core member of our Solutions and Architect team you will work with dedicated professionals to ensure our clients maintain access to their critical information assets while keeping ahead of industry trends.
This position reports to the Solution Architecture Manager. The Architecture team plays a vital role in the development of infrastructure and technology standards, along with Research and Development activities. The work will span both on-premise and cloud (Amazon Web Services, Azure) environments.
Responsibilities - what will you be doing:
- You will contribute to the delivery of Solution Designs diagram and documentation aligned to the business requirements.
- Ensure enterprise compliance of the delivered design.
- Ensure Solution Designs take into account load and performance objectives.
- Data loads performance benchmarking and tuning.
- Contributes to the principles that guide technology decisions.
- Participate in organization architecture process optimization.
- Participate in technology standards selection and definition processes.
- Document technical design patterns for enterprise reuse
- You have 4+ Years of working experience in Technical Architecture/System Engineering/Operations.
- Deep knowledge of Hyper Converged Infrastructure.
- Proficiency in Linux Shell, Windows PowerShell or Python scripting.
- SAN/NAS admin experience (CIFS, SMB, NFS, etc).
- Automation: Ansible/Chef/Puppet Scripting Experience.
- DNS, network topology, and server performance analysis knowledge.
- DevOps Experience.
- Containerization Knowledge a plus (Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, AKS, etc).
- Excellent documentation and communication skills are required.
Location: downtown Toronto (remote currently due to Covid-19)
Perks & benefits: Excellent
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.