Information Systems ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Information Systems Manager
Job ID: MK174793723
Our Alberta based Client is seeking Information Systems Manager who will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, and the deploying of new and existing applications. The IS Manager will be accountable for ensuring maximum uptime and stability of all end-user support, enterprise resource planning system (ERP), software, APIs and peripherals. The IS Manager must be able to rally the organization around the technology plan and drive systems adoption with enthusiasm.
Things you need to have:
- Post-secondary education in IT-related field.
- Strong experience in managing ERP, Database (SQL and PL/SQL), and Reports, with experience in Database concepts and design (Preferred MS Dynamics GP).
- 5+ years in ERP management.
- Experience implementing and managing ERP systems with functional expertise in Financial Management, Supply Chain, HR and Manufacturing.
- Experience with core process redesign, continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience leading work streams/projects.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Proficiency with Software platforms including, but not limited to: Microsoft enterprise products (O365, SharePoint, Dynamics GP, Project), SQL databases, SSRS, Business Intelligence tools (Power BI), and various website development tools and project methodologies.
- Strong understanding of technical management and information analysis of IT systems.
- Technical knowledge of ERP Applications.
- Exposure to complete software development lifecycle.
- Strong technical knowledge of emerging IT/IS trends and technologies.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a complex and multi-stakeholder environment to provide leadership and innovative technology solutions.
- Ability to deal with multiple project deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of structured methodologies for the identification of user requirements and the development of specifications.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the gathering of business and technical requirements, and provide creative solutions to meet the needs of the internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate and work with cross functional teams to assess alignment of the systems capabilities with current and future business goals.
- Manage and improve the financial and operational aspects of the Company’s ERP system.
- Bridging business information and finance requirements with systems and technology.
- Lead and manage operational/business aspects of ERP.
- Identify needs of various departments and work closely with business partners, developers and cross-functional teams to develop and implement requirements.
- Ensure the data integrity of the business through exception reporting and identifying underlying issues.
- Identify and implement improvements in business processes.
- Educate staff and develop training for process improvements and the use of ERP features.
- Co-ordinate with the support resource to improve support and manage user support.
- Lead in the configuration and deployment of new modules / functionality in ERP.
- Track issues and risks communicate status/updates to the Executives and escalate issues.
- Lead initiatives that integrate ERP with other systems.
- Mentor colleagues and provide support and guidance.
- Work effectively with stakeholders to capture business requirements for product enhancements.
- Create system models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to programmers.
- Maintain systems documentation, ensuring that it’s kept up-to-date and stored in a central location
- Manage employee performance, including reviews and evaluation of performance.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, and proactively manage any upgrades required to maintain a competitive and efficient advantage in the marketplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in the US and able to go to an office in Cupertino.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.