ServiceNow AdministratorApply Now
Title: ServiceNow Administrator
Job ID: KR220869930
Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Administrator. They are seeking an experienced technical admin who is a strong professional, has in-depth technical knowledge, who can be a leader of the team. As ServiceNow Administrator, you will be maintaining the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform. Support development, maintenance and improvement of core ITSM processes, through the configuration, development, and administration of ServiceNow.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor health, usage and overall stability of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/remediation.
- Administer multiple ServiceNow Modules; Incident management, Customer Service, Change management, Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration, Reporting, Discovery.
- ServiceNow support, configuration, administration, maintenance; User/Group/Role Management, List/Form Updates, Catalog Items/Service Portal, Workflows, Creating Tables and Fields, Discovery and Orchestration.
- Perform other duties as needed.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience as ServiceNow Admin
- 2+ years experience as ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Multiple Modules, all modules listed below is a plus, must have experience in at least 4, preferably all:
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Request Management / Service Catalog
- Configuration Management (CMDB)
- Specifically SCCM
- Service Portal, Chat and Mobile Apps
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of ServiceNow.
- Working knowledge of ITSM & ITIL processes & best practices.
- Understanding of what a configuration management database, CMDB is and how it works.
- Understanding of agile software development and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work independently.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.