Director – Partner AllianceApply Now
Job Title: Director, Partner Alliances
Our client is dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, their mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things. Every day the company offers their employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer engineering, computer science or economics (or relevant work experience)
- MBA from a top-tier university highly desired (but not required)
- 7-10 years professional experience in products, partner management, business development or procurement
- 7-10 years experience sourcing transformational partnerships in the data/technology space
- Prior experience working with technology companies in the financial services software solutions area (highly desired)
- Knowledge and ability to apply various partnership frameworks to external opportunities
- Demonstrated strategic thinking around how partnerships and can enable business goals
- Prior experience in financial technology, enterprise software sales, alliances, and channel management
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal with executive presence
- Ability to develop and synthesize materials for executive management
- Ability to build and covey compelling value propositions
Impact You'll Make:
As part of the Global Solutions organization, this role manages a portfolio of key capabilities partnerships with innovative data & technology capability companies who interface with the organization. This person will set the strategy and objectives for the portfolio, negotiate key business commitments with partners to meet client demands and manage the two-way commitments that drive successful partnerships. They exemplify the corporate brand, and partners prefer to work with our brand due to their leadership and impact.
- The ability to manage strategic relationships with technology partners, working across an internal matrix organization to execute on mutual objectives.
- Identify, prioritize, engage and support strategic partnerships focused on enhancing the company solutions in Canadian market place.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as legal, finance, product to structure partnership agreements to support desired business model.
- The ability to negotiate business commitments and manage conflicts between internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of the “business question”- the ability to uncover customers’ unique problems and work collaboratively with technology partners to develop and implement solutions leveraging organizational capabilities
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.