Sr. Business Systems AnalystApply Now
Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Job ID: MK9981644917
One of TEEMA’s clients is looking to hire a full-time Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA). They are looking for someone who meets the following:
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated experience in a role identifying and documenting business requirements, interpreting business needs and proposing improvements to increase the effectiveness of the business.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience planning and conducting requirements gathering workshops with operational staff, leadership teams or stakeholder representatives.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in a role contributing to the systems analysis, design or implementation of provincial Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems like Alberta Netcare, or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems that are used in community physician offices.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience working in a role working with primary care stakeholders in the development and maintenance of either clinical systems or health business information systems.
- Minimum 8 years demonstrated experience in a role documenting business process model, business use cases, and system use cases.
- Minimum 8 years demonstrated experience in a role translating business requirements into information technology requirements.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in a role involving the development of business cases and feasibility studies and alternative analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in a role collecting requirements for and assisting with development of IT contracts with a value equal to or exceeding $300,000.
- Demonstrated experience in a role collecting requirements for, and assisting with, the writing of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) under Alberta’s Health Information Act (HIA) for provincial or large scale information systems.
- Demonstrated degree/diploma in business or IT, or Certified Business Analysis Professional from the International Institute of Business Analysis.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.