Windows UI DeveloperApply Now
Title: Windows UI Developer
Job ID: MK17039248
Location: Vancouver, BC
Our client is looking for a talented Windows UI Developer with a passion for .Net development. This role will be involved in all aspects of the software development process and will provide input on future projects, code processes and company direction.
- Improving and maintaining the Windows version of our high-performance PDF SDK, and XODO App.
- Improving and maintaining the .Net version of our high-performance PDF SDK
- Design and develop sample code and contribute to technical documentation.
- Interact with customers who seek solutions to their inquiries.
- Assist and collaborate effectively with other developers, designers and product managers.
- A degree in computer science, computer/software engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience developing complex software.
- 2+ years of .Net Framework/WPF development, in C#.
- Comfortable with Visual Studio and Nuget.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms; programming languages.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation, for both APIs and product overview/tutorial materials.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for learning and growing.
- Ability to gather business and technical requirements from customers.
- Ability to work effectively on assignments through correct prioritization and management of tasks in order to ensure high-quality deliverables at each stage of the project.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A generous extended benefits package.
- A great team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Unlimited personal development budget so you can master your craft.
- Bi-weekly lunches and monthly socials.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Convenient location in downtown Vancouver, close to rapid transit.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com.