Senior Infrastructure Project ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
Job ID: KH93037104
The Project Manager (“PM”) is primarily responsible for successfully managing and delivering of projects from inception to completion. Projects are pre-defined by various departments and, as such, the PM will take direction from various stakeholders in addition to the Project Management Office (“PMO”). The PM is expected to deliver all assigned projects on time, on budget, on plan, and with a high level of quality. While there will be no staff directly reporting into this role, the PM will be required to manage and supervise resources that have been assigned to the respective project.
- Ensuring that a Project Lifecycle (from Initiation to Closure) is executed based on the current PMO policies and framework as defined in the PMO website.
- Managing the projects from initiation to closure with a committed goal of delivering on time, on budget, scope complete with a high level of quality and business satisfaction.
- Overseeing and managing the team members working on the project.
- Working with Operations and Departmental managers to request and obtain required resources to meet deliverables.
- Managing all funds spent in relation to the project, this includes maintaining a detailed current view of budget, actuals and forecast numbers.
- Developing and executing required Test Plans to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Project Proposals, Projects Charters, Project Estimates, Project Dashboards and Metrics
- Gantt Charts, Milestones, Governance, Risk Registers, Cost Reports
- Business Cases, Investment or Funding proposals (Appropriation Requests)
- Test Plans, Close out reports, Lessons learned
- Stage Gate documentation and other project artifacts
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- PMP certification (preferred)
- Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
- 10+ years managing IT projects in a large complex corporate environment,
- 5-10 years in a Project Manager role managing project teams
- Skilled in the use of Project Management and Finance Systems
- Practical experience managing projects greater than $10M
- Proven management and team leadership abilities
- Excellent remote/virtual worker
- Cost Management, Change Management, Risk Management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at both technical and executive level
- Familiarity with Mining or other Natural Resource business desirable
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.