Technical Project ManagerApply Now
Title: Technical Project Manager
Job ID: KM150183102
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their Project Services department. This role will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent IT infrastructure projects
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the IT infrastructure projects to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan.
- Track /manage the project deliverables, schedule, financials, and quality.
- Manage project resources, including network infrastructure, data storage, server/ virtualization, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects.
- Establish detailed project plans, schedules and action plans to produce project deliverables.
- Execute project plans according to the established project management methodology, to ensure the successful and coordinated completion of project components.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 6+ years project management experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice/data /wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources
- Strong budget management skills
- Good verbal and written communications
- Enjoy working as part of a team and respect for chain of command
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables
- PMP certification is preferred
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com