Sr. Integration DeveloperApply Now
British Columbia, BC
Job Title: Sr. Integration Developer
Job ID: BB30380589
As part of our Digital Channels team, the Senior Integration Developer designs and develops application integrations, interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware. The Senior Integration developer leads the development and innovation of API's and micro services using best in class integration patterns.
- Develop and support a best-in-class external-facing API layer for application integration.
- Using an Enterprise Service Bus architectural model, define systems integrations including integration, APIs, and dataflow designs.
- Lead API development using a combination of: Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML.
- Develop/possess an understanding of business processes in the banking industry.
- Provide technical leadership in the area of integration development.
- Jointly responsible with the Quality Assurance team to ensure systems are appropriately tested and meets requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support decision making on projects’ scope based on priority, business value and development resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in integration development or related experience in a multi-application enterprise environment with mission critical systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with API development including defining and applying API management best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML. Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration using an ESB (TIBCO or MuleSoft) and ETL processes.
- Experience managing external vendors for software service delivery.
- Experience with financial services and knowledge of FI software an asset. Experience with Spring Framework an asset.
- Experience with Spring Framework an asset.
- Experience with using CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Maven, Jenkins.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Cloud technology such as AWS or Azure an asset.
- Must have minimum MuleSoft certifications – Integration & API Associate.
- Demonstrated competency with API development with MuleSoft
Minimum Formal Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or a diploma requiring 3 - 4 years of full-time study. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline
- Minimum Technical Skills
- Advanced ability to map complex business issues to elegant technology solutions
- Advanced experience with MuleSoft ESB, AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Advanced experience with Java, C# .Net, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Expert knowledge in Agile development methodologies
- Minimum Non-Technical Skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision
- Advanced knowledge of and adherence to Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.