Architecture Technical AnalystApply Now
Title: Architecture Technical Analyst
Job ID: KM7640531124
Our client is currently in the procurement phase of establishing new hospital and campus. The IT program is an integral part of this redevelopment project and further detailed work and expertise is required to identify and document all IT Infrastructure as currently deployed at the existing hospital.
What you will be doing:
As Architecture Technical Analyst, your duties include but not limited:
- Identification and analysis of the existing client’s server deployments throughout the campus.
- Identification and analysis of the existing LAN and its structure as part of the WAN that will be mirrored at to the hospital.
- Document and develop a data repository of server information, locations, server owners, application(s) hosted, remaining useful life, CPU, Storage, and any other relevant specifications.
- Identification and analysis to determine which applications may be able to be hosted remotely (within other Health Authority Data Centers), versus those that are required to be hosted locally.
- Analysis to determine a recommended transition plan and schedule for all IT Infrastructure assets.
What you need:
- 6+ years related experience, including involvement with a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) in large IT service delivery organizations.
- Knowledge of and experience working with health authorities.
- Intermediate-level business documentation / writing skills within an IT-focused project.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.