Bilingual BSAApply Now
North York, ON
Title: Bilingual BSA
Job ID: BE3518401113
As Bilingual BSA, you will work with distributed team onshore/offshore and onsite with the client. You will perform various duties which include but not limited to:
- Design/discovery phases, eliciting requirements, analysis into the current state of systems/business processes, solution design/analysis; and help drive the client and the team towards defining requirements and conceptual solution, summarize and present results, etc.
- Development phases/UAT support: user story creation, coordinate between onshore/offshore, scope tracking and requirements management, etc
- 4 years of BA experience
- Usability and user experience
- Experience of daily communication with the client
- French speaking skills (C1+), English speaking skills (B2+)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understands Agile Software Engineering Process Lifecycle and its relationship to Business Analysis processes
- Understands main Software Engineering and Architecture principles
- knowledge of and utilizes general purpose and specialized software applications to support Business Analysis processes
- Facilitation and negotiation
Nice to Have:
- Insurance business domain knowledge and experience. Possesses knowledge of insurance business principles and practices, industry, organization and solution, i.e. agency licensing, billing, claims, commissions, finance, product/policy, operations, rating or underwriting, with background either as an analyst/technology employee of an insurance company or as a consultant providing services to insurance companies.
- Experience with object, process or data modeling as well as basic knowledge of SQL is a strong plus.
- Object-oriented application development or database programming experience is a plus.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com