Workday Functional ConsultantApply Now
Title: Workday Functional Consultant
Job ID: MK378571214
Our Client is seeking a full-time contract for the role of a Workday Functional Consultant to join an enterprise and complex technical environment. This role is a trusted resource to the business and serves as the face of HR Solutions supporting/enabling business priorities leveraging Workday HCM.
Things you need to have:
- 4+ years of progressive experience within Workday HCM, with specialization in one or more functional areas. Functional specialization can vary.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, initiate, lead and manage change.
- Broad range of experience with information technology solutions for HR.
- Broad range of experience in process analysis, systems analysis, technical analysis, systems implementation and operations.
What you will be doing:
- Function as an expert for system administration, HR transactions, business process configuration and design, including advising the HR team, managers and employees in proper use of the system.
- Capable at creating/loading and validating or using other Mass Operation type of Workday Administrator Tasks
- Capable at building calculated fields and custom reports
- Lead and close various operational tasks or projects including, but not limited to: Triage ticket intake and resolution with internal partners, partner with SMEs to support Annual Cycle Activities and new feature implementation, participate in rotational ownership of leading Workday updates/projects.
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners and technical teams, lead design and process development, gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption and will support the organization in achieving optimized transactions and processes.
- Review, test and implement bi-annual Workday releases; Lead on determining impact, presenting suggested new features in detail with final recommendations to management on which to implement; participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end-users.
- Manage and execute case management tickets, as well as ongoing system enhancement tasks, including configuration and testing of changes to the Workday HCM system.
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions, and Locations).
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.