CNA - VSPApply Now
Title: Certified Nursing Assistant - VSP
Job ID: LD23153471
Under the direction of the Institution's CEO/CNE or designee, as Certified Nursing Assistant, you shall provide services as permitted within the scope of practice for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Services in accordance with Institution/Facility policies and procedures.
- Assist patient/youth with activities of daily living and provide nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse
- Perform and document rounds of patient/youth receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient/youth condition to the RN
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing
- Assist other non-custody staff to provide patient/youth care
- Prepare documentation for patient/youth transfers to other Institutions/Facilities or trips to specialty appointments
- Other duties as required
- Twelve (12) continuous months of experience within the last three (3) years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution. Clinical competencies must be current.
- Possess and maintain while performing services for the CDCR a current Nursing Assistant Certificate issued by the State of California in order to perform services in the State of California.
- Possess a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association Provider or American Red Cross (with AED).
- Must be proficient in the English language and be able to communicate effectively with the CDCR/CCHCS. Must be able to speak, understand oral and written communication and write effectively in the English language.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com