Data Quality ManagerApply Now
New York, NY
Title: Data Quality Manager
Job ID: KZ440146116
Contract Duration: 6 months
As Data Quality Manager you will have the opportunity to use your expertise as you manage a team of Data Quality Analysts, which are tasked with organizing, analyzing, and communicating data integrity to cross-functional work teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervise and coach assigned Data analyst(s) working with assigned area(s) and relevant products/systems to lead comprehensive and well-planned assessments and execution of product/system enhancements or developments.
- Manage priorities and analyze requests to ensure the most effective releases are prioritized.
- Assess, manage, and recommend to the Product Unit Director requests of prioritization trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational load for requested product enhancements and/or developments
- Lead Data Analysts on the planning, execution and evaluation of technical trainings and rollout of product enhancements to users/clients.
- Proactively identify, escalate and resolve issues that are blocking product development and liaising with key stakeholders and appropriate leadership to advocate for completion of the most impactful solutions.
- Perform other duties as needed.
What you’ll need:
- A Master’s degree in Public/Business Administration or equivalent program OR
- A Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university OR
- A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education and/or experience.
- Strong general knowledge of SQL, R, Python, Excel and related data analytics toolsets.
- 5+ years of experience in a data training, analytics, management, or QC role.
- 3 years of experience in a major governmental agency or large corporation/foundation in management analysis or in operational direction/planning/coordination.
- 3 years minimum in a managerial or direct supervisor role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain data systems to non-technical teams.
- Strong quality control abilities and exceptional attention to detail.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com