RN - Medical SurgicalApply Now
Job Title: RN - Medical Surgical
Job ID: CM781034129
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our client’s Medical Surgical team. They are a nationally recognized top performer/top in key quality measures. The facility is located in Kissimmee, FL.
What’s in it for you:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
What you will be doing:
As Medical Surgical Registered Nurse, you will report directly to the unit Clinical Manager, and be responsible and accountable for the delivery of patient care through the utilization of the nursing process in accordance with physicians' orders, established policies and procedures, established professional standards, and administrative hospital-wide policies.
What you have:
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru American Heart Association
- NIHSS certification is a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in hospital setting
- Days & Nights available 7-7
- Must have 1 year recent Med Surg exp
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com