Scientist Data AnalyticsApply Now
New York, NY
Title: Scientist Data Analytics
Job ID: BM765165812
Location: New York, NY
We are seeking a Scientist Data Analytics who will play a vital role in assessing and developing analytic methods for viral vector and cell-based therapeutics and advancing their transformative cell and gene based therapies for life-threatening disorders.
The primary responsibility of this position is to establish and conduct exploratory and routine analytic testing to define critical characteristics of cell and gene-based therapeutics. The successful candidate will focus on developing reproducible and robust analytic techniques with the associated proper documentation to facilitate testing and control of high quality viral vector and cell-based therapies.
- Support cross-functional testing for viral vector and cell products
- Qualifying new and established test methods that assess the quality attributes of the product to support process development and quality control activities
- Identify new and novel methods to characterize and test gene therapy products
- Provide analytical expertise both internally and externally including supporting comparability/characterization programs
- Technical writing to support literature or regulatory submissions, medical and other program development aspects of internal and partnered assets
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Biological Sciences, Bioengineering, or an associated discipline with more than 3-years relevant experience in analytics development within a biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical environment
- Strong background in cell biology and vectorology (retrovirus/lentivirus and AAV) with experience in development and implementation of analytic methods.
- Track record of skilled analytic development for a variety of biologics and multiple targets
- Demonstrated skills in designing, executing, and interpreting experiments
- Experience in managing third-party contractors, CMOs and CTOs, including the ability to motivate and inspire action
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com