Sr. Fintech QA EngineerApply Now
Title: Senior Fintech Quality Assurance Engineer
Job ID: SM143513105
Location: Fully remote anywhere in Canada working EST hours
Summary: Minimum 8+ years of Relevant Experience as Quality Assurance Engineer in Agile Product environment for web & mobile centric products
- Must have 8 + Years of relevant experience.
- Must have hands-on experience & passion for mobile app development.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without restriction.
- Formal education in software development or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of software development practices and design patterns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Well-rounded knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments.
- Passion for well-designed products and not afraid to share and explain your ideas.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Working on testing for Java-based platforms (API and backend).
- Experience with Cucumber scripting (API and backend), Jmeter (Performance testing), Selenium (front end testing).
- Backend database testing in MySQL environment including validating stored data, procedures, triggers and jobs.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Comply with company's QA standards; provide daily test execution progress and technical reports on testing when required.
- Support other analysts by reviewing work and providing feedback when required
- BS or BA degree preferred
- 8+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps tools
- 2 + years of experience with working in Agile Methodology
- Experience with Jenkins tools to manage CI/CD pipelines
- Intermediate level knowledge of the software development life cycle, testing strategies, tools and QA methodologies
- Experience working with and testing web services – REST, SOAP, JSON
- Experience in documenting, tracking and escalating issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Experience with testing for software & hardware integrations in a Lab environment.
Nice to Have Skills:
- 2+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience
- Experience working on products or apps with over a million users.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.