Sr Fintech Agile Business AnalystApply Now
Title: Sr Fintech Agile Business Analyst
Job ID: SM979474105
Location: Fully remote, Ontario
Summary: Minimum 8+ years of Relevant Experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have 8+ years of relevant experience
- Must have hands-on experience & passion for mobile app development
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without restriction
- Formal education in software development or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of software development practices and design patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Well-rounded knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
- Passion for well-designed products and not afraid to share and explain your ideas
- Analyze and translate business needs into functional specifications (i.e. Business Requirements Document) and obtain sign-off from stakeholders on these specifications.
- Create, refine and maintain user stories and associated deliverables such as process flows and test cases to meet development and stakeholder needs.
- Work with the Product Owner to confirm the delivered solution is in fulfillment of the stated requirements.
- Lead all workshops related to gathering and review of project requirements and business solutions.
- Oversee control of received requirements against the approved project scope.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 2 years in an agile environment
- Experience with Banking/ Fintech domain
- Experience writing user stories and cases
- Enjoys working with developers and designers to understand technology requirements and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in wireframes using current standard design tools such as Balsamiq, Axure etc.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in creating process maps, system flow diagram, Activity diagrams, Use Case diagrams
- Strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.