Business Analyst - syngo DynamicsApply Now
Job Title: Business Analyst - syngo Dynamics
Job ID: KM164829121
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to support the integration of syngo Dynamics system with their Cerner system. The objectives of this project is to replace the existing hardware infrastructure and modify existing interfaces to integrate seamlessly with new Hospital Information System (Cerner).
- Determine any gaps to clinical workflow and provide details on clinical requirements and opportunities of standardization/automation/enhancements.
- Determine testing cycles and scenarios for cardiology system.
- Coordinate and execute testing scripts and scenarios with both clinical and technical resources.
- Develop plan for MRN testing and conversion.
- Provide support for issue resolution and risk mitigation strategies.
- Experience with similar Cardiology and/or imaging projects in the healthcare environment.
- Experience with integration of current cardiology systems with the Cerner EMR would be an asset.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in health care environment.
- Understanding of HL7 messaging an asset.
- Understanding of Imaging and modalities and asset.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com