Licensed Vocational NurseApply Now
Title: Licensed Vocational Nurse
Job ID: JS45014417
Location: Susanville, CA
Under the direction of the Institution's CEO/CNE or designee, as Licensed Vocational Nurse, you shall provide services as permitted within the scope of practice for Licensed Vocational Nurse services in accordance with Institution/Facility policies and procedures.
- Organize, provide, and maintain necessary healthcare services consistent with CCHCS policies and procedures
- Conduct basic hygiene and nursing care, including administration of prescribed medications and the therapeutic effects, treatments, and disease prevention, as ordered by the physician
- Collect information regarding patient status and report the results to the Primary Care Provider (PCP) or RN in a timely manner
- Provide patient/youth education and accurately document care in the approved format, noting and carrying out physician's orders
- Administer/assist with therapeutic measures and treatments
- Other duties as required
- 12 continuous months of experience within the last 3 years rendering direct patient care in public or private institution. Clinical competencies must be current
- Possess a current and valid license issued by the California State Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from an American Heart Association Provider or American Red Cross (with AED)
- Must be proficient in the English language and be able to communicate effectively with the CDCR/CCHCS.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com