RN - PICUApply Now
Title: RN - PICU
Job ID: KR459932617
The Registered Nurse will independently performs the functions of a registered nurse in direct patient care; and utilize the nursing process in the delivery of developmentally appropriate care. Duties include but not limited to:
- Also works in collaboration with other health care professionals to provide a comprehensive plan of care to meet the patient/family needs.
- Requires in-depth professional knowledge and practical/applied expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines within the broader professional field.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; demonstrates awareness of the industry, including regulatory, evolving customer demands, and the factors that differentiate the organization in the market.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies.
- Certifications & Licenses: REGISTERED NURSE
- BLS- AHA required
- PALS- required
- Two-year Associate's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Required Skills: Customer relations, Epic, Patient care, RN
- Languages: English
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.