Certified Nursing Assistant - Part TimeApply Now
Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
Job ID: CM799687105
As Certified Nursing Assistant, you will provide resident/patient comfort and quality nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures as directed by Staff Nurse, Supervisor, Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing or Administrator and assure that the highest degree of resident/patient care is maintained at all times.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 2+ years’ experience of nursing assistant experience – preferred
- Must possess a valid Certified Nursing Assistant Registration in Pennsylvania
- (4) Days - 7:00am - 3:00pm
- (5) Evening Shift - 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- (2) Night Shift - 11:00pm-7:00am
- Most urgent shift - 3:00PM - 11:00PM
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, generous paid time off, 401(k) and pension plan with match.
- Additional benefits: voluntary short-term disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, flexible spending account and uniform discounts.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com