Head of ProductsApply Now
Jersey City, NJ
Title: Head of Products
Job ID: JC799197510
Our client is looking for a Head of Products to be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that the clients can depend upon. This position will lead the team that is responsible, along with the Head of the Real Assets Business, for determining the strategic direction of the products to investment managers with real asset and related holdings.
- Product Strategy - Ensure that the Product has a clear strategy that is agreed with the business.
- Product Enhancement - Manage the annual development in line with strategy and customer focus.
- New Product Development - Generate, evaluate and execute on ideas for new Products and Product enhancements.
- Product Documentation - Maintain the Product Description and ensure sales material, RFP data base etc are in line.
- Product Profile - Raise the profile of the Product both externally and internally, through white papers, thought leadership, internal training.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to present to senior management both internally and externally.
- At least 10 years' hands-on product management, fund administration, fund accounting, or related experience.
- Skills in negotiation, influencing, mentoring, guiding.
- Familiarity with real assets accounting systems, including Yardi.
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals.
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint).
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company-related information.