Warehouse Worker/Forklift DriverApply Now
Title: Renton Warehouse Forklift Driver - Building materials
Job ID: JW6663162514
Our client is a leader in specialty building products in North America. They are looking to add another warehouse worker to their team. The existing team has their hands so full that they could use an extra body.
- Picking and pulling orders
- Loading and unloading containers and trailers
- Cleaning, organizing and stocking product in the warehouse
- Driving forklift
- One shift is 9 AM to 6 PM and the other shift is 11 AM to 8 PM
The ideal candidate:
- If you have driven the forklift before, we want to talk to you! Ideally, you will have worked in a warehouse for at least a year or two in the past.
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Experience in the building materials or lumber industry would be a bonus, but is not necessary
We thank all applicants, however only selected applicants will be contacted. You must be authorized to work in the United States, and available to interview in Renton, Washington.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Judi Wannamaker, TEEMA.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.