DevOps EngineerApply Now
Westlake Village, CA
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job ID: KH924735915
Location: Canada Remote
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, support and maintain CI/CD frameworks to make it easier for developers to build and deploy their code into the AWS Cloud.
- Train, evangelize, and mentor our engineering teams to raise the bar, increase DevOps maturity, and our ability to execute on the company’s goals. You will embrace continuous learning and foster this objective in others.
- Coordinate closely with the development teams, ensuring that they have the tools, know-how, and processes to achieve their goals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations.
- Ensure that the goals of performance, security, resilience, cost optimization, and operational efficiency are an integral part of all of our projects.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of strong programming and automation experience – you believe you can automate everything
- 2+ years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, NodeJS or Bash etc.
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS services(EC2, ECS, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, SQS, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Kubernetes (can be on premise, EKS, AKS, or GKE)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and writing CloudFormation templates
- Fluent with git at the command line
- Familiarity with build & release automation tools and methodologies such as Jenkins
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems within and across teams
- Experience working in an iterative based development environment using Agile/SCRUM or Kanban
- Self-starter with ability to lead processes and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Docker
- Familiar with AWS : Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, CloudFront.
- Have experience writing Jenkins pipeline as code in Groovy
- Familiarity with Splunk, Artifactory, HashiCorp Vault
- Familiarity with scanning tools such SonarQube, Checkmarx, Synopsys Hub
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.