Senior Technical Project ManagerApply Now
Job Title: Senior Technical Project Manager
Job ID: KM66715611
The client’s Project Services department is responsible for delivering a wide range of IT infrastructure projects for the Health Authorities of British Columbia. The successful candidate for this senior role will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent IT infrastructure projects.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the IT infrastructure projects undertaken by the Project Services department, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan
- Be responsible for tracking /managing the project deliverables, schedule, financials, and quality
- Management of project resources, including network infrastructure, data storage, server/virtualization, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects
- Establish detailed project plans, schedules and action plans to produce project deliverables.
- Execute project plans according to the established project management methodology, to ensure the successful and coordinated completion of project components.
- Track project progress according to the project plan, and reports on the status of the projects and any key issues that are encountered.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 6 years project management experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and respect for chain of command.
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes.
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Good verbal and written communications.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.