Sales ManagerApply Now
Title: Sales Manager
Job ID: DB6032401218
We are seeking a Sales Manager to oversee their sales staff. In this role you will analyze current sales figures, develop effective sales techniques to boost those figures, and coach/motivate the sales team to meet their budgets and monthly targets. Duties also include the solicitation, development and booking of new business through effective sales techniques and relationships with prospective customers.
- Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team of salespeople.
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas.
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance.
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters.
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required.
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff.
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Progressive experience in a sales role in vehicle retail sales, with an impressive track record of closing deals and retaining customers.
- Previous high performance, luxury market experience is an asset.
- Previous management/leadership experience is preferred.
- Valid BC Driver’s License, a clean driver’s abstract & MVSA license.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.