Incident Admin, PomonaApply Now
Incident Administrator, Pomona CA
Responsible for the accuracy of entering all data into the UC portal and other assigned systems. Partner with team leaders on ensuring the data is compliant with ORR and other reporting guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Receives, reviews, and inputs incident reports into the UC portal, reviewing for accuracy, missing information.
- Reviews information prior to report submission to ensure all information is completed and it qualifies as a Significant Incident Report (SIR) under ORR guidelines.
- Provides initial guidance or assessment to those reporting as to the instructions and ORR guidelines for an (SIR) or Critical Incident Report (CIR).
- Ensures all reports are followed-up and closed out with an addendum.
- Works with Incident Manager and involved parties to review, follow-up, investigate and close the report.
- Uploads required addendums or information required.
- Provides feedback from initial assessments to the Incident Team as to resources or training that would be beneficial to reporters.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma and 5 years of data entry experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to perform data entry with a high level of accuracy.
- Exhibits excellent judgment with the ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in utilized software programs including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner.
Work is primarily performed in a controlled office environment as well as working outside in a job site environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.