Job ID: BK53376641
Our client is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant to assists the RN, LPN/LVN and other members of the clinical team in the care of the patients.
- Properly plans/organizes work for assigned shift to properly utilize time, resources, manpower, supplies to ensure patient receives appropriate quality care.
- Accurately completes and documents assignments.
- Ensures patient safety at all times through completion of patient rounds, notifying the charge nurse of any risk factors seen, and initiating and maintaining appropriate safety measures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of use of all patient care equipment.
- Exchanges routine information in an appropriate manner requiring good oral and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Six to twelve months of experience in an acute clinical setting or behavioral health is preferred.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com