ServiceNow Developer ConsultantApply Now
Title: ServiceNow Developer Consultant
Job ID: DM78405157
Our client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer Consultant to drive customer satisfaction with the services delivered, enabling client retention, services upselling and higher profit margins.
- Operate with a sense of urgency on all client requirements, especially the P1 – P2 levels, and meet responsiveness Service Level Objectives as stated in the contracts with the client.
- Guide the team and the client in implementation activities associated with several ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certifications.
- Discuss, understand and document client requirements in the ServiceNow System Administration and complex System Development space.
- Work with the Triage lead and the client on understanding, prioritizing, estimating the complexity of Service Utility Panels (SUP) requests or RSA Portal Cases.
- Use ServiceNow ITBM-PPM (Project Portfolio management) to track and log timecard.
- Take business directions from the team lead or Managed Services executive.
- Work in a team environment designed to quickly bring the right talent to the right client requirement. Be ready to be evaluated on responsiveness, innovation, ability to listen, and coaching/mentorship ability.
- Inspire, coach and mentor Junior and Intermediate specialists.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company-related information.