AI Kernel EngineerApply Now
Toronto or anywhere in North America, ON
Job Title: AI Kernel Engineer
Job ID: DR723141629
Our client is growing and in need of experienced compute kernel developers. In this role, you will be expected to develop highly optimized C / C++ based compute kernels capable of unlocking the full potential of our spatial compute architecture. You will build a deep understanding of the capabilities, limitations, and details of our architectures. You will utilize this knowledge in each new kernel they develop. This experience, in turn, will be sought out by their silicon architects to help improve future generations of products.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently through challenging but tightly constrained problems.
- Interest and ability to work with both high level conceptual and very low-level technical details.
- Interest in problem-solving within highly structured and tightly constrained environments.
- Strong C++ and python development skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Undergrad, Masters or PhD in Computer Engineering, or related field
- Assembly language development experience
- CUDA or other low-level GPU or AI accelerator programming experience
- Experience delivering high-performance software to production
- Relentless focus on software quality and testing
- Experience tuning and optimizing code for high performance
- Proficient with python data-science libraries (pandas, numpy, bokeh)
- Familiar with neural net frameworks tensorflow or pytorch
- Experience working with continuous integration systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Location: While the engineering HQ is in Toronto, this is a remote opportunity and we welcome applicants from anywhere in North America.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.