Service Operations ManagerApply Now
British Columbia, BC
Title: Service Operations Manager
Job ID: KM278234318
Location: British Columbia, BC
We are looking to hire a Service Operations Manager to oversee our client’s day-to-day operation and performance of their operations center by monitoring the operations Manager activities as required to support or correct the operation center’s response to active or potential incidents. This role will provide leadership and technical guidance to Operations Managers and staff, fostering a positive working environment including seeking opportunities to reward and recognize team and individual contributions.
Other duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Presenting timely and accurate information regarding pressing performance or availability incidents impacting the infrastructure
- Developing and maintaining the operation center’s methods of procedure documentation and ensuring documentation lifecycle standards are followed.
- Auditing the operation center’s adherence to documented methods of procedure and addresses any deviations.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of documented methods of procedure in the treatment of troubled states in client’s infrastructure and recommending specific changes that would improve the operation center’s response.
- Identifying inefficiencies in the operation center process or procedure, recommends improvements, and implements solutions while engaging the Problem Manager and Director
- Performs other related duties as required.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com