Azure AdministratorApply Now
Job Title: Azure Administrator
Job ID: BP331925125
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Implement, monitor and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions including compute, storage, network and security.
- A solid understanding of cloud computing, IAAS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud design patterns.
- Design and development Experience of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure, SQL Azure, Migrating applications on Windows Azure especially building out tenants.
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, AIP, ATP, ASR, CAS, EM+S, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online and O365.
- Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Building, deploying and maintaining containers (stand-alone (Docker) and Orchestrated with Kubernetes).
- Optimize Azure buildouts for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure / MVC development toolkit, other development tools, Deployment and TFS.
- Deep experience across the Microsoft Application Platform, including the Development Platform and Tools, Web, Windows, .NET Framework, SQL Server, Exchange Online and Portal technologies.
- Configuration, optimization and maintaining Active Directory.
- Experience using Power shell.
- Experience using Cloud migration tools – such as Teraform.
- Implement, configure and maintain cloud backups including policy creation and retention periods.
- Implement and maintain Cloud Storage solution ensuring cost containment.
The resource should also have a good knowledge of:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014
- Microsoft Office 365 Services
- Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2)
- The resource should possess Azure migration skills and be familiar with multiple workload management and possess past experience in multiple large workload migration to Windows Azure environment
- Microsoft certifications are highly desirable.
Essential Technical Skills and Experience Technical:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Azure and Office365 services
- Formal education in IT preferred
- Experience with Remedy ticketing system valuable
- Managed Service business model a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company-related information.