Director of Plant FinanceApply Now
Title: Director of Plant Finance
Job ID: AF685453825
Our client is seeking for a Director of Plant Finance to be the lead financial advisor to plant and corporate management. This role will report plant performance by analyzing variances and making recommendations to improve profitability.
- Analyze and drive financial performance in support of the plant’s strategic goals/objectives.
- Design and oversee the maintenance of standard product costing for new and existing products.
- Oversee the Budget/Forecast planning processes for the facility, including the Capital Budget process.
- Approve perpetual inventory reconciliations and month end closing transactions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Sr Management & BOD information for the plant VP of Operations.
- Partner with the plant management team in making sound, short and long-term strategic decisions.
- Ensure compliance with all inventory procedures.
- Establishes and ensures achievement of all unit Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of 10 years in Operations Finance or as Plant Controller for a CPG or Pharma facility demonstrating strong supervisory proficiency.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company-related information.