Technical Lead - Support Line Enhancement ProjectApply Now
Title: Technical Lead - Support Line Enhancement Project
Job ID: KM56215930
Our client has initiated a project that will secure an enhanced, efficient support/call centre network which reduces duplication, is responsive to call demand, and provides an evidence-based approach to the provision of support, information, referral, and emergency intervention services.
We are seeking a full-time Technical Lead to engage with our client’s leadership (as well as other key stakeholders) to develop and implement a plan to introduce improved technology to support the project initiatives. Components of the technology enhancements will include (but are not limited to): Hardware upgrades, Call-centre technology (for VOIP call routing), Client information systems (e.g., iCarol), Back-end infrastructure (e.g., databases, analytics, etc.), Interoperability with other modalities (e.g., chat, text, etc.)
Your previous experience with planning/implementation related to call centre technology and associated client information systems is considered an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Project Team to define, manage and document project business requirements.
- Reviews project documentation, and develops a scope of work for each of the following technology workstreams, complete with a budget and timeline.
- Defines and manages the technology project scope, identifies work plans for solution delivery through to project close-out across the various technology workstreams
- Identifies supporting technologies to successfully define and manage the technology enhancements scope, and plan for a coordinated solution delivery through to project close-out across the various technology work streams.
- Prepares project plans for various technology enhancement activities related to the project; establishes and manages resources required to deliver services.
For more information about TEEMA and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
By applying to TEEMA on any job portal implies you are entering into a business relationship with us and therefore grants TEEMA consent to send you further job updates or industry and company related information.